Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Membership option

We trying do membership option. It`s mean, if you wanna use all website function, you need pay small price.
This option is very important for us, becouse we have very good server, we offering many premium links, we need pay sallarys for workers. If we don`t have money, we can`t give you all best serve. If you buy membership, we can make serve better!

If you become member in our website, you get:

Your limits deleted after 12h (free - 24h)
We save file on server, working with IDM (free - directly)
Most time working all host (not always)

You can offer more function.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I am sure your website is wonderful, but I am having a hard time understanding just where the downloaded file goes after it finishes downloading. I can't find it on my computer anywhere. Would you explain exactly what I need to do to download the files to my computer. I have a bunch of files out there in cyber-space. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. visit our rapidleech server, with 5 premium plugin
    FS, HF, FSC, RS, MU
    http://osleech.com/

    ReplyDelete